Need a speaker for your next physician association meeting or health law consortium? Ann Bittinger has presented on current health law and ethics topics at the American College of Surgeons national meeting, the national American Academy of Professional Coders conference (“HealthCon”), numerous Florida physician professional society meetings, an American Bar Association meeting, 8 American Health Lawyers Association meetings and regional MGMA meetings. She even presented at the annual meeting of Florida healthcare CPAs (despite the fact that her lowest grade in law school was in legal accounting). Ted Talk-style keynote speeches on legal and business issues impacting healthcare are available.
We have given presentations on the following topics recently:
- Zen and the Art of Representing Hospital-Based Physicians
- Compliance Programs for Physician Groups
- Good For Patients and Good For You: Using Legal Check-Ups to Lower Risk and Build a Healthier Practice
- The Nuts and Bolts of Physician Employment Agreements
- Trends in Hospital-Physician Group Integration
- Physician Hospital Alignment Strategies to Maximize Pay for Performance
- The Practice of Medicine in 2013 in Florida: a Healthcare Attorney’s Perspective
- Enhancing Your Practice with Non-Physician Practitioners
- Legal Issues in Physician Entrepreneurship: How to Diversify Your Practice Legally
- A Strategic Approach to Managed Care Contracting
- Affordable Care Act: Impacts on Employer Benefit Plan Design, Patient Access, Plan Cost, and Options Available to Employers
- BMWs and FMV: Legal issues in Valuing Physician Compensation
If your organization has a specific health law subject on which you are interested in finding a speaker, let us know.